Some of the common activities for RRIAS finance club are as follows
- Participate in Various Competitions, including financial modelling, business case presentations, and investment decision making and project finance.
- Maintain a Stock Market Investing Portfolio and Showcase Investment Decision Making.
- Arrange student competitions and invite finance clubs of other Colleges
- Invite Guest Speakers from different financial functional areas: Corporate Finance, Investment Banking, Trading, Actuaries/Insurance
- Invite successful entrepreneurs
- Have regular meetings and invite other business clubs to join you
- Create a Mentor Program where current students get benefit of Alums who are in corporate worlds who help in interview preparations for internship, mentors can help you land internships, get you connected with other people in Industry who can help